1) Lady Grey watching her favorite channel
She’s a big fan of YouTube’s CatTV channel.
2) At times, Merricat joins her
You ask what sort of person uses television as a Kitty-sitter? Studies show that cats are not harmed by excessive TV watching — though sometimes TVs are.
Besides, it’s not like they spend hours in front of the TV.
3) They teach me the value of conserving energy
I know I’ve shown pictures of them snuggling together before, but how can I resist? Especially when it’s hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.
4) They’re so photogenic
Minnesota has the prettiest wildflowers. I found those in a ditch.
5) Merricat covers up my daily to-do list
If the cat says I’m not to work today, then I don’t work today. She only has my best interest at heart.
6) They teach me that sometimes the wisest thing is to sit and chill
The best thing about being stuck at home is getting to know your furry friends better. It just doesn’t get any better than that. 🐈 🐾