- Life Tips by Merricat
- Would You Stay Here?
- Why Are You so Quiet?
- There but for the Grace of God…
- Bible Stories in Text: Noah’s Ark, Part 2
- When Girls Kiss at Gammage
- Words from a Noble Woman: On Home and Hearth
- Bible Stories in Text: Adam and Eve, Part 2
- When Teachers Quit: A Lesson in Two Daves
- Bible Stories in Text: Noah’s Ark
- Thoughts From a Noble Woman: M.A.’s First Entries
- Recent Discovery: Diary of a Noble Woman
- Bible Stories in Text: Adam and Eve
- On Philosophy, Pronouns, and Stoic Women
- She’s Come Undone: Crisis Looms in Women’s Office Wear
- Bible Stories in Text: Samson and Delilah
- Seeking Delilah: Samson Tries Online Dating
- My Idea Journal: The Foolish and Forgotten
- What Sort of Old Lady Will I Be?
- Gmail Spy Thwarted!
- Gmail is Watching You
- Too Fearful for a Disney Cruise?
- Four Broadway Musicals
- This is Taking Lawn Care Too Far
- Announcing a New HGTV Series: This Tract Home
- Gotta Cure My Post-NYC Blues
- How Do You Get to Carnegie Hall
- That’s Art?! And Why That’s a Stupid Thing to Say
- It’s Not My Home, But Dang I Love New York
- Even More Bad Theology From Facebook
- New York State of Mind
- Good Theology for Good Friday
- FYI: Technology and Snot Don’t Mix
- Girl Talk in the Break Room
- A Universal Truth 😉
- In Defense of Lazy Gardening
- Appreciating Art: Best Done Sober or Stoned?
- Bad Theology: A Special Edition for St. Patrick’s Day
- What’s the Harm in Being Happy?
- IWD: Like a Bra, You Support Me
- Righteousness is a Dangerous Business
- What are White People so Sensitive?
- The Blue-eyed, Blond-haired Son of God
- Community News with Pancakes
- More Bumper Sticker Theology
- Message from 1924: We’re Gonna Be Okay
- Bumper Sticker Theology
- A Dream on Divorce & Overcooked Chicken
- Sometimes We Get it Right
- The Suicidal Mice of 40th Drive
- Bad Theology or Bad Parenting?
- In Which I Question the Motives of a Blogger Who Recently Followed Me and Politely Suggest He Stop Using Super Long Blog Post Titles
- More Bad Theology From Facebook – A Political Issue
- I Was a High School History Teacher for 40 Minutes
- Bad Theology From Facebook
- Jesus Love Himself a Hot Mess
- IT Support, I Bow Before You
- TBT: Truly Bad Theology
- The Blogger’s Annual Review
- Do You Keep Christmas Well?
- The Truth About Mr. & Mrs. Claus
- Santa’s Camping Trip
- Holiday Traditions
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- The Post Office, The Rock, and Timid Little Me
- I Found Her: The Slowest Cashier in Cashier History
- The Thanksgiving Game: 2016 Edition
- Dreaming of Captain Kangaroo and Chocolate Rum Pie
- The Election is Over; It’s Time for Philosophy and Cookies
- Anonymous Note Update #2
- Anonymous Note Update
- The Fine Art of an Anonymous Note
- I Attended a Webinar on Writing… Here’s What I Learned
- It’s Finished Flat Abs. I’m Over You.
- Warning: What You Are About To Read Mentions Politics
- Public Restrooms: The Bane of My Existence
- It Was One of Those Mondays
- Birds: Helpful Neighbors or Ruthless Overlords?
- Welcome to My Existential Crisis, Episode V
- A Fabulous Football Quilt From 1939
- Why I’ll Never Enter Another Contest
- Evel Knievel, Redux
- And the Winner is…
- Father Mychal’s Last Homily
- Tesla Motors & Uninterrupted Creativity
- Meltdown in the Dressing Room
- We Need to Talk. It’s About Your Popups.
- Right, Sure, and Yeah-Yeah-Yeah
- Self-Talk, Sassy Librarians & Working at Snopes
- TeacherScape – A Game of Strategy and Broken Dreams
- Cow Butts, Writing & Fat People on Planes
- Lady, Can You Spare a Backpack?
- I Feel it in My Soul, it’s Meant to Be…
- All the News That’s Fit to Print in 1912
- Welcome to My Existential Crisis, Episode 4
- The Joy of Editing. Wait… What?
- A Poetry Lover is Born
- What Was I Thinking?
- Can’t Believe I’m Asking, but…
- As the Cookie Crumbles
- Cookin’ With Grandma
- Magnify the Past to Find Your Story
- A Tale of Two Wineries
- A Recipe Worthy of a Tattoo
- Pokemon GO to the Park!
- Shots of Portland
- My Day Off, Waiting for the Dog to Pee
- I Pretend to be Daring and All That
- Say What?
- Bloom Where You’re Planted
- Breakfast at the Sunrise Cafe
- In Case You Don’t Hear From Me
- The Following Blog Post is Clothing Optional
- Week 5 Reflection – Gratitude
- On Journaling and Other Foolish Endeavors
- Week 4 Reflection – Being Kind
- Hey, At Least I Don’t Collect Navel Lint
- Week 3 Reflection – Kind Energy
- Welcome to My Existential Crisis: Episode 3
- Week 2 Reflection – Looking for Kindness
- On Cookbooks, Churches & the Jeweler of Mordor
- Week 1 Reflection – Being Kind to Myself
- A Mother’s Day Carol (with apologies to Dickens)
- Kindness Challenge – Before Post
- 7 Things People Say When They Find Out You Have a Tattoo
- First Rule of Business: Learn to Spell
- A Cookbook From the 70s! Plus, Crazy Good Biscuits
- The Best Reason for Writing
- Are You There God? It’s Me, the Writer.
- Got Fear? Think Upon This…
- Welcome to My Existential Crisis, Episode 2
- Ye Olde Family Band Picture
- Happy Anniversary FoF! Also, Another Cookbook Review
- I Finally Found My Ilk!
- On Family Roles, Sisters, and Mac & Cheese
- Favorite Family Photo
- Don’t Stand So Close to Me
- While Strolling Through the Park One Day
- My Mother’s Recipes
- A Lazy Gardener Gets Lucky
- My Daughter Was 4 When I Told Her About Sex
- Meditating on a Desert Hike
- A Recipe Blogger’s Nightmare
- Pillsbury Pie Crust – A Conflicted Review Product Review
- On Awards and Learning to Be Grateful, Damnit
- The Tragic Tale of a Beetle in Love
- On the Mysteries of Mailing Lists and Ted Cruz
- Want a Romantic Quote For Your Valentine? Keep Looking.
- Valentine’s Day Getting You Down?
- Review: Dreaming Cow Yogurt Product Review
- Beauty Salons Make Me Nervous
- Do You Believe in Magic? Book review
- I’ll Have One Existential Crisis, Hold the Mayo
- Happiness for All!
- Color My World With Pseudo Science
- A Lesson from Chocolat
- Food, Glorious Food, and the Time I Couldn’t Eat, Part 2
- Faced With Such Temptation, What Would You Do?
- Food, Glorious Food, and the Time I Couldn’t Eat, Part 1
- Resolving to Be a Better Blogger. Well, Better-ish
- A Year (Minus Three Months) in Review
- Merry Almost Whatever You Happen to Celebrate
- A Safe Place for Misfits
- Party Planning for Friendly Anti-Socialites
- The Wheels of the Bus, Bus, Bus…
- On Track for Self Improvement, or Derailed?
- Parking Lots, Lost Cars, and You
- A Guide to Women’s Sleepwear, Winter Edition
- Tattoo Pride
- Giving Thanks for Our Stories
- Mistakes Happen
- On Freedom, Fear, and All That Lies Between
- Jury, Schmury, Where’s the Deli?
- The BEST Writing Prompt Ever
- How to Make a Holiday To-Do List That Works
- Extroverts are Cute
- 3 Steps to Developing Poise Without Pissing Off Your Friends
- Halloween Haunts
- How to Be an Effective Office Employee, So I Don’t Kill You
- Music & Dance
- Shoe Shopping for the Stylish Ninja Wannabe
- Cleanliness is Next to Insanity; Also, a Review of Cat Litter
- Bumper Stories
- Learning to Cook: A Very Special Visit With Betty
- The Tree of Life
- Open Letter to My Spammers
- The Perfect Mug
- How to Beat Writer’s Block
- Pastor-ly Thoughts
- Lutherans Do It Right
- A Mountain View
- On Wine, Jalapenos, and World Famous Chili
- Stormy Weather
- Hotel Horror, With Complimentary Breakfast
- Beer – The Elixir of Life?
- A Tuesday Wedding
- BuzzFeed is Trying to Blow My Cover!
- Animal Crackers
- Do French Women Catch Colds?
- A Man and His Wagon
- Ode to My Cell Phone, With Apologies to Keats
- Disneyland – 3 Things
- I Sold My Soul to Fitbit
- Unexpected Compliments
- DIY: Creating a Restful Bed Chamber
- A Tale of Two Kitchens
- What Your Choice of Beverage Says About You
- How to Be a Memorable Person, Part 2
- How to Be a Memorable Person, Part 1
- 10 Things I Believed Were True as a Child
- How to Survive a Home Invasion, According to a Nine-Year-Old
- I Never Claimed to Be Erma Bombeck
- A Tribute to Nurses